All Parents, guardians and the community are most welcome and are encouraged to be active in the Friends of Footscray City College. The aim of the Association is to organize activities that will be of benefit to you, your child and the school. It also provides another opportunity to disseminate information from the school and a forum for parents to meet informally. The Association is made up of parents past and present, ex students, members of the wider community and teaching staff.
The aims of the Friends of Footscray City College are to:
- Contribute to the well being of the students, staff and other members of the school community.
- Assist in building the participation of parents and friends in the life of the school generally and in the education of their students in particular.
- Provide a forum for the discussion of education issues and contribute to the process of formulating school policy.
- Support the work of the school council.
- To raise funds for the benefit of the students.
If you would like to receive further information or the attached Newsletter via email or you have any other questions or concerns please contact us at the college or through our email at, email@example.com